Information Processes and Technology (IPT) was a great experience for me. I had a wonderfully inspiring teacher and completed the course as an accelerated student. My summary notes are below.
Trial Notes
This includes all the notes that I found necessary to get my through the trial exam. I've excluded Annex 5 because it's not my work and because it probably won't be relevant to you - it was a sneak peak at part of our trial exam! Also, be warned that Annex 4 is a scanned document so it will probably lag when you try to open it.
Cover, Annex 1, Annex 2, Annex 3, Annex 4, Annex 6, Annex 7
Final HSC Cover
I didn't make any extra notes between the Trials and the HSC, so this one-page motivational thing is all I can offer apart from the Trial notes. But I guess motivation is probably all you need!
PDF, Source File
No comments:
Post a Comment