Friday, 28 October 2011

A blast from the past.

Okay, so this is not technically HSC material at all, but I felt a personally sentimental need to upload this. While my peers mostly disliked Year 10 History for being parochial and (in their view) rather dry, I quite enjoyed it. Our teacher got us to sit in a circle and basically told us stories. How cool is that?

It was probably my positive experience in Year 10 History which spurred me to pick Modern History for the HSC, so I guess it was, um, formative - in a way.

Year 10 History Study Notes
Annexes A, G, H, and I are omitted because they are not my work. You can probably get the equivalent information online from the ABS, reference websites, etc. Annex C is omitted due to privacy concerns.
CoverAnnex BAnnex D, Annex E, Annex F, Annex Z

No comments:

Post a Comment